Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random Thoughts

How lucky are we to be alive? To live, to feel, to do, to just be! It is absolutely amazing. This thing we call life. It can be so predictable and yet so absurdly random at the same time. Life can take on any characteristic, on any spectrum...it can hold two complete opposites and balance itself out. It can be really rough at times and yet I feel that whatever happens can only make you stronger and build character. Life is all about people, the people that we come into contact with, the people that we share our lives with...Life is about the experiences, memories, and what makes oneself truly happy. People are so blinded by power, greed, lust, war, etc. that many people don't get to live out the simple pleasure of life. In the end I just want to know myself, have a career I'm passionate for, be with a man who is undoubtedly the one for me, and then live a life; it could involve having kids, traveling, working nonstop, etc. Life is too short to dwell on regrets, drama, stress at work, etc. I want to make it all it can be.

No comments: