Just wanted to put my thoughts down.
I'm in a constant battle with myself. Never seem to be fully satisfied. When I'm single, having a great time, and doing what I want; I feel like I'm missing out on the cuddling, kissing, holding hands, laughing, intimacy and overall passion that relationships are all about. When I'm in a relationshiop or dating exclusively, I seem to feel the need to be single. I have a great time when I'm alone with the person, but I don't like PDA and I don't like having to be the babysitter and focus all my attention on my guy all the time. I'M A HUGE FLIRT! I can't help it; it's me being outgoing, fun, and nice...I wish people didn't take it the wrong way, but it happens. I just need a guy who is confident with themselves and can trust me...he's the one I'm going home with at the end of the night. I'm not one to be caged; he should be able to fly with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment